Three industrial plants to treat:
- Filter cakes containing heavy metals
- Electric arc furnace dust
- Leachate concentrate from dumps
For Public Administration
Three studies for the Catalonian Waste Administration (Junta de Residus de Catalunya):
- Waste Minimization in Organic Synthesis Industry.
- Evaluation of pesticide use and design of management plant.
- Non-specific and inert industrial waste programme.
A study for Almeria’s Provincial Council:
- Agrochemical waste treatment with solar photocatalysis treatment plants.
- Fourteen studies in inventory, minimization, management and treatment of residues
- Fifteen feasibility studies (technical and economical) for in situ treatment of hazardous waste.
For Engineering firms
Two process designs for soil decontamination.
For R&&I centres
Modelling a 500 m2 surface field of solar water heaters for the desalination of seawater using a MED process.
Three industrial plants for:
Sixty pilot plants equipped with solar reactors with receptor surfaces from 0.25 to 60 m2 .
Five European projects (IV, V and VI Frame Program) in the fields of :
- Solar photocatalysis
- Solar ORC power plant
- Solar treatment and potabilization of water in emerging countries
Three Spanish projects in:
- Solar Photocatalysis.
- Solar desalination.
- Chemical fixation: Municipal waste incinerator’s fly ash treatment.
Two physicochemical systems to treat water with:
- Coloured wastewater
One biological bed reactor (IBR) for treating container washing wastewater.