Ecosystem’s standard production of pilot plants for solar photocatalysis includes solar reactors with surfaces of 0.25, 0.6, 2 and 4 m2. We also build custom-made sizes for our clients. Basic product includes:
- SOLAR UV-A radiometer (industrial sensor with cosine response) + controller that displays UV-A solar power and total UV-A energy captured by the solar reactor.
- Pt100 temperature sensor.
- RS485/USB card and data acquisition software.
- Polypropylene circulation tanks, pipes and valves.
- Electromagnetically driven circulation pump.
- IP-65 electric panel; anodized aluminium frame on wheels; A4-316 stainless steel mirror supports, bolts and accessories; methacrylate reactor protection.
Among other optional devices, we usually include:
- pH, redox potential and dissolved oxygen measuring and control
- Electromagnetic flowmeter (teflon lined & Hastelloy electrodes)
- Teflonated heater with PID temperature control.
- Stand-alone solar system employing PV panels
- UV-C reactor connected in parallel or in series with the solar processor.
- Air, O2 or O3 bubbling inside the reactor.
- Irradiation by UV-A lamps.